Thursday Evening Pottery Classes
August 11 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmStarting at $25
Classes are offered on Mondays and Thursdays from 5 PM – 8 PM. Contact Gerrol Benigno 228-860-9890
Wheel throwing Classes
- Intro class – 1 class, $25.00 This is to experience throwing (just to see if you like it). Does not include a finished piece.
- Intro II class – 2 classes $75.00 This is an introduction to wheel throwing. Includes one finished piece.
- Basic wheel throwing class – 4 classes $125.00 This will cover the basic techniques of wheel throwing from centering to trimming. Includes 1- 25lb bag of clay and 3 finished pieces. (mugs, tumblers, and bowls)
- Intro class – 2 classes $75.00 Basic hand-building to include hump molds, pinch, and coil methods. Includes I finished piece.
- Basic Handbuilding – 4 classes $125.00 covers hand-building techniques coil, hump, and slump molds, and pattern methods. All so covers glazing techniques. Class includes a 1- 25lb bag of clay and 3 finished pieces.
- All classes include 1 hour of instruction, 1 hour of coaching, and 2 hours of supervised independent work time.