Pop-up show entry rules and date/times
This show is going to be awesome!!! It is going to be like walking through a museum. Thank you for participating.
- No size limits
- The piece must be framed or gallery wrapped with painted sides
- The piece must be wired for hanging. The artist is responsible for providing the appropriate wiring for the weight of their piece.
- The artist will supply a color copy of the Master’s piece they have copied 8 x 10″ or 8.5 x 11″ is acceptable. Bring this color copy with you when you deliver your painting to the gallery at take-in.
- All art will be for sale and a 10% donation will go to the Gallery from any sale. The sales will be tendered by the gallery and checks issued to the artists at the end of June.
- If your art is not for sale please put “sold” on the price portion of the form you will fill out at take-in.
- We will ask you to fill out a brief entry form at take-in and it will have a limit of liability for the Gallery. It will also give us permission to use images of your work for advertisement, ie. news stations can film it.
- Take-in: Monday and Tuesday – May 24 – 25 between 11 AM – 4 PM
- Opening reception: Friday, May 28th from 5 PM – 8 PM. The show will be open during gallery hours through Saturday, June 5th.
- Pick-up is Sunday, June 6th from 1 PM – 5 PM
Note: we have gotten some news coverage for the show already, but they will be back to film the show and want to talk to artists again. They have said they may come on take-in day. I will let you know more as I found out more on the Facebook page.